Friday, 16 July 2010

The riddle of steel

One of the awesome things about doing this blog is getting to chat to people I've watched fight on the net and on television.

It makes me sound such a fanboy but speaking to real fighters and seeing what makes them tick is something that I don't think I'll ever grow tired of.

I was so happy to see that the UFC had given Tim Boetsch another fight. It was in typical "Barbarian" fashion that he jumped all over the opportunity. We will see how the fight goes down in just a few short weeks.

I got the chance to chat with Tim about UFC 117, Thiago Silva and his Jeet Kune Do roots and the good folks at MMA Hit Pit have once again done me the honour of publishing it.


http://tiny.cc/n6vtt

Thanks very much to all involved and a special thanks to Tim Boetsch for taking the time to chat and being a nice guy in general.

Speak soon
Ben

1 comment:

Jim said...

Great interview champ, I've loved Tim Boetsch ever since we watched him front kick, knee and generally batter Meir Heath into submission!