Wednesday 17 February 2010

Updates are incoming.

Hey ho.

So lots of craziness happening over the last couple of months, hence I haven't kept any kind of record of all in the world of MMA. I've had to move round quite a bit and have a new job and bleh etc. Now things seem to be a tad more settled and a tad less ridiculous.

Over the next couple of days I'll be uploading ALL the articles I have written that have been published and including profiles, interviews and the like.

Also make sure you check out Sky Channel 281 LA Muscle for Night of the Gladiators 3 to hear commentary from me and the most dangerous man this side of anywhere David Lethaby. I'm half way through a write up at the moment which is proving easy as it was an amazing event with some fantastic fights.

Anyhow time to get, take care all.
Ben

No comments: