Sunday 26 February 2012

Body Blows - Fight UK 6

Wow.

What a crazy ass night of fights.

FIGHT UK have always treated me nothing short of phenomenally and last night myself and Dave Lethaby took the hallowed mikes and Mark Milward and Jon Hand came along to judge as well.

My lovely girlfriend Alison made the trip, she rates that show and there was a heavyweight fight on as well, and we were all set.

Here's some brief highlights of a great night in Leicester.
  • FIGHT UK is, without a doubt, one of the best run shows around. It's run like clockwork and everyone knows what they have to do which makes everything so much easier.
  • Doing pieces to camera is getting easier than it used to be and I attribute last night's success to my use of the side parting.
  • That first round of hot buttered toast, after calling an MMA show, is worth the drive home alone.
  • I've had an insane February for sure and recollecting on it all on a quiet Sunday makes me realise how lucky I am.
That just about wraps it up people.
Next show, off the top of my head, is Shock N Awe I think in Portsmouth in a few weeks time then there's another trip with the Cage Warriors crew after that.
I better do the dishes anyhow.
Take care
Ben

No comments: