Wednesday 11 August 2010

Paul Daley and the Thirty Days

I've written a few different things this week but out of all of them, I found this the most interesting. It was a after conversation I had with a good friend of mine when I  made the Paul Daley/Mike Tyson mental link.

He's fascinating as both a writer and a fan of the sport and I was interested to see the details of the athletic commission's hearing. It's pure speculation what would have happened if it was the Nevada State Athletic Commission cracking the whip.


Paul Daley Article on MMA HQ

I was lucky enough to be able to interview Paul in one of the first magazine gigs that Rob Nutley ever hooked me up with, so to write about him again made me look at just how much writing I've done inbetween.

Thanks to everyone for reading and, in the case of my friend Jess, making me one of the most astounding cups of tea I've had in a long time.

Ben

No comments: